Wednesday, November 6, 2019

I wish ...


Many times, we know some of our wishes never fulfills, but still we wish many things.
Here are some of my wishes, I know will never come true, but still feels good thinking about them.

I wish I could go back to school days. During those days, I used to dislike subjects like history, Oliver twist etc., found them to be very tough to answer in exams (I somehow managed to pass), but actually they were easy. I wish to score good marks in them. Also wish to participate in all extracurricular activities.

I wish I could go back to my earlier workdays and enjoy life better. I was a lot serious unnecessarily and spent a lot of time in office. I wish I exercised and took better care of my health, I neglected it causing serious back issues, which still troubles me.

I wish days were much longer, say around 60 hours. I want to do a lot of things, but always run short of time. I want to read a lot (have bought some books few years back but could not read much, also have a lot of PDF books downloaded but not finding time), want to write (about many things), want to exercise (to lessen my back pain, also generally), want to learn guitar (bought a guitar many years back and started with something but could not continue), want to swim on regular basis (learnt swimming for some time and then dropped), want to play more with my child (hardly can spend 1 hour daily), want to sleep little bit more (suffer from sleep disturbances, want little more sleep), want to work for society ..., but fail to do much.

I wish someone takes care of all my financial needs and I no longer need to work for survival so that I can devote my entire time on social upliftment.

I wish, after death, if I am reborn, I remember everything learned in this life. I have learnt few things in life, often the hard way, after committing many blunders and suffering from it. Also, few other things by observing other people's life and reading books. I don't want to commit the same mistakes again.

No comments:

Post a Comment